The Jerusalem Project is an attempt to visit an estimated 400 homes in the Auburn Community during the first two weeks of October 2018 using our LIFEGroups.
Each LIFEGroup will be assigned a street(s) or neighbourhood in the Auburn area. No evening worship services on October 7 and 14 allows groups to use Sunday evenings if they choose, but visits can occur whenever is best for the group as a whole.
Here are the resources provided:
1. Map of each group's area. Clilck on the Group Name for a map of the assigned area.
- Group A - Co-Ed 6A / Leaders: Deboise/Estes/Farris/Hussey/Mitchell/Pierce/Richey
- Group B - Co-Ed 2 / Leaders: Cantrell/Clardy/Herndon/Namie
- Group C - Co-Ed 1 / Leaders: Hussey/Rutland/Senter
- Group D - Co-Ed 6 B / Leader: Tim Howell
- Group E - Co-Ed 4 / Leaders: Bevill/Cruse/Files/Holder/Holt/Raines/Shumpert/Weeks
- Group F - Co-Ed 5 / Leaders: Keith/Lewis/Sloan
- Group G - Ladies 1, 2, 3 and Men 1 and 2 - Leaders: L1 (Curbow, Pearce), L2 (Easley, Gregory, Murphy, Roye, Springer), L3 (Brown, Holder, Peach) M1 (Dickerson, McFerrin, Pearce, Ratliff, Tucker), M2 (Henry, Peach)
- Group H - College and Singles Men / Leaders: College Richardson, Singles Men: Curtis, Russell
- Group J - Students / Leaders: Hensley, Parker, Cruse, Sims
2. Instructions for visits. Click Here.
3. Videos for LIFEGroups.