AUBURN BAPTIST CHURCH is a fellowship of Christians who
LOVE GOD, SERVE OTHERS, and SHARE CHRIST
Worship Gatherings are on-campus and in-person.
We are meeting in our buildings once again according to the
Level One plan below.
NOTE: Level Two begins on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
Scroll down for information.
Level 2 Re-Open Plan
- Use of church buildings for events are limited to and guided by the executive order restrictions.
- Offices will be open from 8 am until 4:30 pm. Monday-Thursday and 8:00 am until noon on Friday.
Worship Service/Activities Information
WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 9, 2020
- In-Person Adult Bible Study will be at 10:30 am in the sanctuary. It will also be broadcast via Facebook Live.
- Children (K-Grade 5) and Youth Ministry (Grades 6-12) Activities will take place from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- In-Person Adult Bibles Study will also be held at 6:30 pm in FLC 100 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Worship Ministry Rehearsal (Scheduled Rhythm Section, Vocal Team and Audio/Visual Team) will be held in the sanctuary from 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
SUNDAY ACTIVITIES BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 13, 2020
- Worship services will last 45 minutes to an hour.
- 3 Service Options:
- Online at 8:30 am and 9:45 am
- On-Campus at 8:30 am - Please wear a mask from parking lot to pew. An Overflow Room will be available in the FLC Youth Auditorium.
- On-Campus at 9:45 am - Please wear a mask from parking lot to pew. An Overflow Room will be available in the FLC Youth Auditorium.
- Childcare is provided for on-campus worship services for infants through four years old. Children must be signed up ahead of time. Here's the link to sign your child up online. You can also call the church office at 662-842-5638.
- LIFEGroups are encouraged to meet together in some format. The church will be available to your group on Sundays any time between 8:30 am and noon to meet in any rooms on campus as long as childcare for grade school age children (K-Grade 5) is not needed. The next phase (Phase 3) of re-opening will include LIFEGroups for all ages on campus.